2008 Superbowl Champions
2009 Division Champions

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

To 11-12 Vikings, Coaches and Parents

To the 11/12 Joelton Vikings, coaches and parents:

I am very proud of each and everyone of you! Ya'll showed great teamwork and
sportsmanship throughout the year, no matter what was said! The coaches brought this
team together and all of the extras that ya'll did for the boys, was GREAT! All of you
are winners in my book! This team has made my last year at Joelton a very great year. I will miss each and everyone of you more than you will ever know. If has been such a pleasure to work with each and everyone of you.Your kids are great and it has been a privilege to watch them grow up in front of my eyes. I will not know what to do with my Saturdays, so I guess I will just have to come and watch ya'll play your way to the Super Bowl next year! Ya'll can do it! Coaches my hats off to you for what ya'll did with this team!

Jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment