2008 Superbowl Champions
2009 Division Champions

Sunday, November 1, 2009

To Mickey Martin

To #7 Mickey Martin,

Mick, what another great year of football. I am sorry that we did not win the Super Bowl, but Division Champs, hey, that isn't bad. I enjoy watching you play this game more than any other thing you do. You play with heart and emotion; you have a natural ability for football. That is something special. You have given me more great memories than an old man deserves. I know you are not sure what you are going to do next year, and that is okay. But I think we got one more good run left in us, so if you decide to come back Coach Daddy is here waiting. We have to get you ready to play on Friday Nights. So keep it up, and stick with your game. You are the one and only "Mike the Quick".

I Love You,
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment