2008 Superbowl Champions
2009 Division Champions

Sunday, November 1, 2009

To the Other Vikings, Coaches and Parents

To all of the other Vikings, coaches and parents:

Players and parents:
It has been a pleasure being your team mom over the years. I hope that you have had fun! I know I have. I really appreciate all of you and your parents....it makes things a whole lot easier on me. I can not say enough about our support system in our age group and I really wish we could all stay together throughout the years!!

It all starts with our wonderful commissioner, Jolie. You have had a lot of struggles and hoops to jump over the years and you represented Joelton great! We love you for doing that for us! I am gonna miss working with you every year!!

The coaches, all I can say is we have the BEST coaching staff in the league!! It has been a pleasure having all of you coach Bryce and working with me over the years. You have taught our boys alot, on and off of the field!

Maria, Kevin, Brandon, and Steve--- our team is extra special due to all of the pictures, film and stats that you provide. The countless hours that you put into all of this can never be repaid. I just hope that all of you know how much all of that means to us. We sit on the ends of our seats every week anticipating our pictures, film and stats for the game. Thank you for taking the time to provide these wonderful memories for us!

Love and hugs to all of you!!
Carla Collier

No comments:

Post a Comment