2008 Superbowl Champions
2009 Division Champions

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

To Carla, Coaches, Maria and Kevin

Carla,

Again....THANK YOU for another wonderful year! Without all your hard work for these boys, the parents and coaches would be lost and this would have been just another regular 11/12 year old football team. You have and always do go above and beyond your call of duty....YOU ARE THE BEST! I know you are told thank you but I don't think it is possible for you to ever hear it enough....THANK YOU...YOU ARE THE BEST!

Coaches:

Thank you for everything you have done for my son. You all have really made him feel apart of something special. You men are AMAZING! You have taught him a lot in the past two years, and it has went beyond "how to play football". You have taught him sportsmanship, being a team player, responsibility, pride, and most importantly how to be a "class act". Kaleb adores you all, and I know the rest of the boys do too, I saw that with the tears that were shed in Springfield. Those boys weren't just disappointed that they lost and it was over, they were disappointed because they had let you all down. That was truly an amazing moment for me to see, to watch these fine young men have such emotion over the sport they play and the men who taught them. I believe I speak for myself as well as Kaleb when I say WE LOVE EACH ONE OF YOU! Thank you for EVERYTHING and we will see you next season! GO VIKINGS!

Maria and Kevin:

You are two of the MOST giving people I have ever met. You have given so much of your time to my son and the rest of the team. There is not a doubt in my mind that the two of you will be greatly rewarded for what you do for people and the unselfishness that have. YOU ARE APPRECIATED and not a second of what you have done has ever been taken for granted, we were not entitled to the wonderful pictures you have taken for us, we were just luck enough to have you. We are a very fortunate team to have the two of you......THANK YOU!

Angel Binkley

No comments:

Post a Comment