2008 Superbowl Champions
2009 Division Champions

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

To Justin, #58

Justin #58,

Well, time has gone way too fast. It seems like yesterday you were that little 6 year old that I was hoping could just be a kicker, I was so scared that my little boy would be hurt. You have amazed me in so many ways. Life has thrown you so many difficult curves, but you have handled them the best way you know how and for the most part I can say that both of us have learned life lessons in the process. I hope you know that I have learned from you too!

I am very proud of the young man that you are becoming! There is not a day that doesn't go by
that I am not proud to be your mom! Keep doing what you are doing and you will go far in life.
I love you with all my heart!

Your #1 fan!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment